image1 image2

CONTENTS YOU WILL SEE IN THIS BLOG|1.工夫(KUFU) I FOUND/INVENTED|2.SHOUTS FROM MY HEAD

To Amo, with gratitude for your warm provocation


photo credit: The hide-and-seek that say "thank you" via photopin (license)

Today is the great day, not only I started this blog, but I experienced a warm provocation from Amo. 

Although It was my plan to start a blog in English from the very beginning,
hardness of the realty pinned me.

 "Will I be able to write everyday?" "Is it really okay to start a new thing while having several huge projects?": those questions had been chained me for ages.

Today, however, the questions were blasted away by her.

 The main reason we talked today was to give her some tips for English learning which I have been thinking about.

 The talk tuned out to be something out of my imagination, in good way.

 Almost at the end of the talk, I mentioned about my plan of English blog, and everything was too late when I realized it.

 She wisely chose the words she speaks to manipulate the lost sheep who couldn't start his blog to start it.

My intension was not to open this blog to everyone, but few. So that I could say things that might not be appropriate to say loudly.

All thoughts were shattered, but at the same time, the plan was started.

Until the end of Marche, I keep writing this blog everyday.

This is another effects that LifeEngine makes, I presume.

I won't forget what she has done to me.

And it won't be easy to forget the man who viciously manipulated the whole conversation, Yo Takanashi.

You two have my thanks.


Thank you,
John (仮)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment