image1 image2

CONTENTS YOU WILL SEE IN THIS BLOG|1.工夫(KUFU) I FOUND/INVENTED|2.SHOUTS FROM MY HEAD

Let's make the miunderstandings of Tottori Clear


Whenever people hear I'm from Tottori, they say things like "Oh, Tottori! you guys live in the desert, right?" or "Do you have the internet there?".

Today, I'd like to make those misunderstandings clear.


It's a sand dune

First of all, we don't have any desert.

What we've got is a tiny sand dune which is kind of disappearing.

Yes, It's disappearing due to the natural phenomenon.

Because all non-native plants came from overseas grow rapidly, the dune is becoming more green.

We remove those plants to stop the distraction of the environment.

It is important to sustain the dune to protect the diversity in terms of environmental protection. But I wonder what people who are working on tree-planting in Africa feel about this.

Oh, by the way, the sand dune wasn't even the biggest dune in Japan.


 

We are connected!

Some people from a company outside of Tottori actually asked my friend whether we have the internet or not .

Isn't it obvious!?

We live in the 21st century!

Of course, we are connected...with BETTER DEVICES!


WITH YARN PHONE!



The video below shows how we communicate each others perfectly.



In fact, we even sale the yarn phones to outsiders too.

I believe my explanation perfectly gave you the clear image of Tottori.

Therefore, I hope you understand that if I was late for a meeting, it's probably because of a technical issue of the yarn phone.


Thank you,
John(仮)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment