image1 image2

CONTENTS YOU WILL SEE IN THIS BLOG|1.工夫(KUFU) I FOUND/INVENTED|2.SHOUTS FROM MY HEAD

Blogging in English is kinda....FUN!


Since I started this blog, few days have passed.

And you know what?

I'm enjoining it.

Why?

Because while I'm writing in English, I don't become a perfectionist!

Truth be told, it was radically hard to write a blog post in Japanese before.


The gap between 2 skills

Since i was child, I read a lot as if I was addicted to books.

Thanks to that I can distinguish good writings and bad writings.

On the blight side, I can tell who's a good writer.

On the other side, I can tell I'm not a good writer.

With out enough amount of training, no one can write well.

So do I.

Of course, the only way to be a good writer is to write, but while I was writing, those words I wrote made me unhappy.

It is the unhappiness that arises from compering a post I wrote to the post I want write.

After I'd posted several posts on LifeEngine, I gained both confidence and writing skills; therefore I'm quite okay to write fancy posts now, but it was not super easy at all.


Forget perfectionism! I don't get it anyway!

The best thing about writing in English is that I am unskilled.

So unskilled that I don't get the beauty of words.

Due to my lack of reading skills, I really don't care what I write.

It's like a beginner painting freely while an expert, despaired at his skill, envy the beginner.

Both my writing skills and reading skills in English are almost equal.

I'm gonna sooo enjoy this feeling

Thank you,
John(kari)





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment